Avoiding Social Media Alerts
Join us for a continuing education program and learn best practices for controlling how a loved one’s social media profile information is shared. During this 1 hour informational session, we offer practical guidance families can use to help avoid seeing a loved one's personal information from appearing in advertisements, birthday reminders, work anniversary notifications, and friend suggestions on social media networks. Upon completion of this program, participants will learn how to secure social media accounts of a decedent and quiet notifications.
1. Explore how social media networks use profile information to automatically notify users.
2. Identify the types of notifications that are sent to other users on different social networks.
3. Discover the settings that social media users can adjust to control notifications that are shared.
4. Recognize how closing or memorializing accounts of deceased users ceases notifications.
5. Explore best practices for securing a loved one’s personal information on social media networks.
Registration & Access
After pre-registering, we will notify you when this continuing education (CE) program is available. This 1 hour webinar teaches funeral directors best practices on quieting social media notifications. Please watch the video program and submit the exam & evaluation. After earning 70% or higher on the exam and submitting your score, we will email you a certificate of completion within 2 business days.
Please register here >
For assistance, please call 312-279-8829 or email email@example.com